RE: [VAL] Generators

Both units are invertor types, which means that the engine rpm is based on
the electric load. They output a pure sinewave at 60 hertz regardless of
engine rpm. You can go to the Honda or Yamaha websites for more info.  You
really have to hear these whisperquiet units to believe that a genset can be
that quiet.

David