RE: [VAL] Mouse control and insulation replacement

Bert,
I only have two cautions about using the expanding foam.  First, there are
several types.  Some of the stuff is really strong and expands a lot.  It is
meant to be used in unconfined spaces and may actually bend your metal when
it expands.  They make a newer type that is designed to be used in confined
spaces and cracks.  It still expands, but it won't do any damage.  Sorry I
don't have any brand information.
Second, the stuff is tennacious and difficult to remove after it is put in.
I wouldn't put it in a place where want to have access very often.  If you
put it around a fitting for example, it will be very difficult to separate
the fitting later.  Otherwise it is a great product.
Just my $.02
Pete