Re: [VAL] Mouse control and insulation replacement

Hi Bert ~

Personally, I wouldn't use the expandable foam for one simple reason.
If the expandable foam expand too much it could expand the walls
apart causing a warp in the aluminum that would be a mess to fix. If
you have enough access ion the opening to repair the wiring, use a
similar type of insulation as was originally in place and stuff it
back in. As for securing the entry point around the drain, try
aluminum wool. Mice will not chew through this and it is removable if
necessary for future repairs.

Brad
Phoenix
'59 TradeWind