[VAL] Mouse control and insulation replacement

Hooked our 1957 Caravanner up yesterday and found only half of the exterior lights
working.  While investigating I found eaten wires and a HUGE pile (picture a half
deflated basketball) of pink insulation.  I believe that the insulation was pulled
out of the wall cavity at the front of the trailer.  I also believe that the mice
responsible for this mess have entered the trailer via the space around the water
system drain.  Two questions.

1) After I have fixed the wiring, is there any problem using expandable (squirt in)
insulation foam to re-fill the cavity left in the wall?

  2) Are there any reasons not to use the same foam around the drain faucet on the
underside of the trailer to seal the entry point?

  Thanks

  Bert