RE: [VAL] Screen Door

> I'm working through the issue of the fact that my door has a Jalousie window
> already in it,  I knew it would be an issue, but supposedly there are
> Airstreams out there with both.  If you have such an Airstream please let me
> know.

RJ,
We went through that on the 65 Caravel we restored for a client over the
past year. We ended up removing the jalousie opener & locking the window
shut with a pop rivet. I believe Rob's trailer has a "ball chain" that is
used to open & close the window which was apparently original at the time.
Colin Hyde
GSM Vehicles Inc.
www.theVAP.com