RE: [VAL] Screen Door

RJ,

I lined up a button snap between the door and screen. It works pretty well.
A screw with a very shallow head must be used to attach both parts of the
snap to the screen & door though. I found that I also had to keep a little
grease on the snap or it hold the door and screen together a little too
well. Originally, on my '66 there was a plastic strap with a snap attached.
The strap was always getting in the way and didn't hold the doors together
tightly.

Gary, I'd be interested in seeing your solution though. Could you e-mail
photos to me at: rollie51@joimail.com ?

Thanks,

Forrest McClure
VAC Librarian