Re: [VAL] Test

Ed,

Actually the Liner is from Ohio and has a dealer plate from
Connecticut.  It needs a new home far from the ice and snow, that would
be here in So Cal.

How was the jam?   I wanted to use your family as testers before I gave
it to any of my relatives.

Bill Kerfoot
WBCCI/VAC #5223
1973 Dodge W200 PowerWagon
1977 Lincoln Continental
1979 23' Safari
and now a 1954 Double Door 30' Liner, oops its a 29' Liner
Orange, CA

http://www.tompatterson.com/gallery/Bill-Beth-1979-Safari
http://www.tompatterson.com/gallery/album06