RE: [VAL] Test

Hello Bill,
I know that the Liner would have a good home in WI, a little snow never
hurt a Cali Girl! Send her to me or better yet I'll come get her. When
you get tired of working on it I have the time now that that the 59 is
completed. My wide even said I need another project to keep me out of
trouble!

Kevin Garrett is the VAC Quartermaster, he can be reached at
kgarrett@new.rr.com. He can take care of all your VAC merchandise needs.
Good to see you are taking care of my trailer!
Ed
VAC President