[VAL] Re:"optimas"

> And as was mentioned get a real deep-cycle battery. If it is a combo, or
> has
> cold cranking amperes marked on it, it isn't what you want.

I hate to argue but Ive used both deep cycle and reg starting JELL batteries
in many of my A/Ss and have never seen a diference in the drain rate!
The "deep cycles" can be more pricey!
Just bought a reconditioned Red top at a local yard for my Jag for $50.00 and
its doing great!

Also....Not a good idea to cook it with an old univolt!

I always change over to Jell and then install an intelivolt charger!

The two just love each other!

AlanT
Mesa Az
79 rear bed international