RE: [VAL] more questions re: inverter / 12V / handbook?

Marg,
Generally, your dual or two batteries are connect in parallel to provide a
stronger, heavier, longer lasting 12 volts. There are normally no
applications for anything other than 12 volts.

I cannot know what your solar cells are doing, other than charging
batteries. Voltage is probably 12 volts but I don't know what the
application purpose is other than charging batteries for a load purpose.

Your load purpose would likely be 12 volts. With that you can run your 12
volt needs such as 12 volts fans, central heater, interior lighting, fridge,
depending on what exists.

Your inverter could be utilized for a single purpose to convert the 12 volts
to 120 Volts ac for such items as a cell charger, small microwave, interior
120v lighting, fridge, tv, etc. depending on the capacity of the inverter.
It is highly unlikely someone wired the entire coach to operate off the
inverter which would work, but be load sensitive for one appliance at-a-time
usage, not last long, and be very inefficient. You can simply plug your
coach into the inverter, or into the shore power.

The inverter will NEVER run your roof air.

Inverters come in all sizes and are extremely cheap at Wally World. With
inverters, bigger is better-always, but is also very inefficient for the
pocket book.

Hope any of this helps you.

-Eddie-  (713)694-8084 24hrs or email, EddieHuffstetter@hotmail.com