[VAL] [Fwd: trailer for sale]

Daisy,

Would you please post this on the VAList. I have unsubscribed for the
move and can no longer post.

Scott

A WBCCI member contacted me to say that he has an Airstream for sale. It
is a 1971 27ft (Overlander?) International. "Because of our age we are
not able to fix it up to be usable. The exterior is in good condition,
while the inside needs cleaned and some replacements. The trailer is
located in Winter Haven FL. We have pictures that we can send." (snail
mail) $2000. I have no personal knowledge of this person or his trailer.
If you are interested please contact me off-list at
S.L.Scheuermann@sbcglobal.net <mailto:S.L.Scheuermann@sbcglobal.net>  I
can provide you his name and phone number.

Scott Scheuermann
VAC Membership