Re: [VAL] Dometic fridge advice?

MargK,

All I can attest to is my latest experience with the 44 year old frig. in
the Globe Trotter.  It was not cooling very well and in fact stopped cooling
as needed.  I removed the unit, turned it upside down several times which
did no good, then I began to question the quality of the flame so
disassembled the burner, cleaned the all but plugged orifice, blew all the
soot out of the flame cone and cleaned the flew.  When I fired it up I
immediately realized the flame was operating at about 20 % of what it should
be.  Now she is freezing ice in the freezer and cooling to what temp. I
request.  I recommend this through cleaning to everyone.  The flame even
sounds better!

Good luck, perhaps someone else can address your additional questions.

Cheers, GAS