[VAL] Pricing Request

I am writing to ask if you all will be so kind as to help me establish a
sale price on our
beautiful little Nellie.  We have almost $10,000 in her and I'm sure we
won't be able to recover that.   I want to price her fairly for both us and
whoever buys her.
She is a 1978, 24 ft. Caravanner Land Yacht, good floor, no leaks, tile
floor, newly recovered sofa (gaucho), new tinted Lexan windshield, new seals
on refrigerator, new Dometic air conditioner, new door seal, new LP gas
tanks and cover, new vent covers, 90% polished, load leveler hitch, good
tires and a spare, new electric tongue jack, like-new Zip-Dee awning, new
microwave, new 50 ft. 30 amp drop cord, new 50 ft. potable water hose, new
emergency trailer brake, new formica shower bulkhead.
I'm sure there are other things that I've just forgotten to list but you get
the idea.  Of course, I think she's quite beautiful.   If you can offer
suggestions, I'll sure appreciate it.   Thank you.
Barbara Blount
Live Oak, Florida
franklyb@suwanneevalley.net