Re: [VAL] Re: VAL Digest V3 #295 Painting Airstream Roofs

thanks, understand. Yes the skin inside the cabinets does get hot.

my apologies to a previous post concerning a "tent" over the roof. I
have to admit that I was out looking at my Caravel and it appears that
the airconditioner would provide the perfect center standoff. With just
4 10-foot poles I think a simple 8x15 tent could be errected quickly and
to good effect.

Roger