[VAL] Reese Dual Cam Question

I  use a big drop on my Reese Dual Cam, because my truck is way up in
the air ( 4x4) .  So now, because my truck's Air Conditioner is
misbehaving, even after many tries to fix it, I  want to use Don's
truck, which is NOT 4x4.  Obviously, putting my hitch in his reciever as
is leaves the trailer's jack and the bottom hitch way too low, hardly
room for a toe .

So here 's the question:  Can I undo the hitch and turn the drop part
upside down so it is an "up", and then put the ball and cam socket piece
back on again?  We did get the bolts loose, and we did check the lights,
so we just need to know if we can reverse it safely.  Also, do we need a
torque wrench on the bolts and how much much ?

Thanks,

Daisy ( gearing up for a long weekend to Montana in the Airstream)