[VAL] spam filters

Hello all,

I was having troubles with SBC Global. Seems that they decided that our email
discussion group was spam. It started out with only 1 or 2 emails a day, but
this morning expanded to all my VAlist mail. It would end up in the "Bulk"
folder instead of my inbox. I had a chat with one of their on-line helpers.
Her fix was to set up a filter to make sure that all mail from the VAlist ends
up in my inbox. Just wanted to let you all know, in case anyone else was
having the same problem.

Scott