Re: [VAL] spam filters

I have SBC global too. About a month ago I set up a filter to send val stuff to
a special val folder, so I guess I dodged the bullet. I end up with so much stuff
in my "spam" folder that I have given up on trying to scan through it for valid
messages. I think I may be missing some due to an over active filter, now.
Thanks for the heads up.
bill b.