Re: [VAL] battery isolators

Dan,
That is what I have seen.  Any extra voltage drop from another inline
item will make that even less.  I do not think that over charging will
be a problem from a tow vehical.  Also consider that the tow vehical is
not charging  very long.  Only when you travel which would be at most 10
hours a day and possible onlly 4.  On my Ford, the charge line is
disconnected by the vehical.  I would think others do the same.
bill
Prez WDCU