Re: [VAL] battery isolators

Daniel,
It would be nice to send big power to the trailer but the odds are that
you will never send more than a few amps unless you disconnect the tow
vehicle battery.
The voltage on the tow vehical will limit itself about 14 to 14 1/2
volts.  With the drop of the wire and the connectors I would be
surprised that you will have a charge value of more than 2 amps and more
likely from my experience about 1/2 to 3/4 amps.
bill
prez WDCU