[VAL] counter top question - restore or remodel

Question to everyone:  restore or remodel?

I've got a 68 twenty four foot Tradewind, nearing a complete restore/remodel.
My question to everyone and I'd appreciate if you send replies directly to me
at jim@vpn3.com instead of clogging everyones inbox with a reply or reply all
(shoot me an email if you want to know what everone thinks).

Do I restore and put in new green formica countertops to match the original
which is in poor shape or do I go with Corian or stone to satisfy our need for
something almost stock with a bit of modern?

 All the original cabintery has been restained to match the original factory
finish, and everything to this point has been restore except new bamboo flooring
& leather cushions (I've saved the old cushions). I even have the original
factory curved stamped aluminum window screens. Windish RV in Denver replaced all
appliances using original factory stained doors so everything looks totally stock,
except when you look at the internals. Trailer's been polished and frame repaired
and reinforced. ???
Your vote please will help me decide what to do. Thank you,
Jim Flint - Denver