Re: [VAL] 12 Volt Fuses?

Hi Colin,

Really? I bet they must be hard to get replacements for. I'll have to
pull one and get the numbers so I can have spares on hand. Just in case
you did not find my photo it's here:
http://www.cannonconsult.com/Airstream07.html  The next question would
be where are the 110 volt fuses located.

Best of growing,

Bob
SW Florida USA
1960 Tradewind 24'