[VAL] Replacing sub-floor without good pattern/flashing the edge

I am FINALLY to the point of replacing sub-floor this week, have two
questions:

(1) Most of my original sub-floor did NOT come out intact (some parts I
thought might never come out at all!), and in many areas the perimeter was
totally rotted away. I have read in some places that the subfloor is
supposed to extend about 1/4" past the outriggers. Does that seem right to
those of you who've done a sub-floor replacement? Not in the front where
the little short outriggers are, but everywhere else?

(2) Has anyone come up with a good detail for flashing the threshhold and
the places fore and aft where the frame pierces the skin right next to
subfloor edge?

I hope to get some pix up soon. Thanks to everyone for your continued
advice and support!

Lynne in Texas
Up to my eyeballs in ground-up 1959 Overlander restoration