RE: [VAL] Suburban as tow vehicle

I use a 2002 Suburban 1500 LT 4X4 with the 5.3L and love it.
It has the 3:72 gears which I would recommend over any with the 3:42 gears.
Of course you could get the 4:10 but I wouldn't if it's going to be a daily
driver also. I have a truck with the 5.7L and I like the 5.3 better than it.
Seems to have more pep. There have been a few times when I thought I would
be better off with a 3/4 ton, but then I may miss the view.

Just returned from Kentucky/Tennessee/North Carolina
Smokies were awesome.

Bobby
'73 Ambassador (29')