[VAL] Suburban as tow vehicle

Hi all,

We use a 1999 Suburban as our tow vehicle.  It is the LT1500.  We are
wanting to replace it with a newer one and I was wondering if anyone
has a suggestion about what engine size we should get.  The 2500
comes with either a 6 or 8 liter engine.  The one we have seems to
not have quite as much power as we would like to pull our 26'
Overlander in the mountains.  Does anyone else use a Suburban that
they are happy with in pulling a larger trailer?

Karen Wylie
Colorado Springs