Re: [VAL] Re: Dirty walls

> Alas, I am a shadow of my former self too! That would be Spic n Span,
> not SOS.

Oddly enough I knew just what you meant.  The active ingrediant in the
old Spic and Span is trisodium phosphate, or TSP, I think you can still
get it where industrial cleaning supplies live.  It is an enemy of clean
water and lakes since the high phosphate count, which is the middle
number in fertilizer makes green stuff grow in lakes. That's why it
isn't available  at the supermarket anymore.

Daisy