[VAL] Dirty Zolatone walls

> The cleaner I found effective for nicotine tar was Parson's Ammonia. I
> found it in an Ace hardware store. Fantastik and 409 moved a bit of tar,
> Parson's cleaned it off down to the original paint.

  What has worked for me.
I recently remodeled a kitchen that had a stove and refrigeator that had
been sitting in recesses for over twenty years. The side of the stove was an
eighth inch deep in baked on dried greasy spillage. I used a product called
Krud Cutter I found at Home Despot along with a Scotchbrite pad. Spray it
on, let it work. YMMV.
   DanG
    old truck
     old Overlanders