Re: [VAL] Cleaning Old Wood

Hi Bob ~

What kind of wood do you have? Our interior is mahoganey and if yours
is a CA built unit, chances are good yours is the same. I'm not sure
what the OH plant was using at the time. Seems to me what they were
using was a grainier type of wood from the pictures I've seen. We
stripped our wood down to the bare bones and used four coats of satin
finish spare varnish. I've reattached delaminated wood with Gorilla
glue with good results.

Pictures of our finished results can be seen on our webpage:

www.airztream.net

Brad
Phoenix
VAC #2699