[VAL] Cleaning Old Wood

Hi Group,

I have been following (and saving) the advice for cleaning walls in
older A/S. I have a 1960 Tradewind that I have started cleaning up and
would like to know what is suggested for cleaning the wood work.

The Trailer has sat and also been exposed to a smoker. A 'helpful'
person opened the windows from time to time but would forget to close
them so some of the wood has delaminated - what's a good glue to re
stick it?

I have Murphy's Oil on hand and may start with that but I would like to
know how much the wood has darkened with age. can someone direct me to a
photo of what it should look like?

BEst of growing,

Bob
SW Florida USA