[VAL] Re: Dirty walls

In our '65 Overlander, I wsed Simple Green and thick shop paper towels. It
was messy, used gloves because hands became really sticky. It took 3 times
to get it all really clean. At first, when I sprayed it, you could see it cut
through the residue and begin to run down the walls. Work in small sections
2ft X 2ft and have really good ventilation. Take your time, it will be worth
it. Oh, by the way, I would not use scotch brite pads, etc, it cut through on
one spot. Best of luck

Mark, Pennie and Rachel
'65 Overlander Land Yacht