Re: [VAL] Re: VAL Digest V3 #256 drooping rear

> The 75s and 76 did have a problem with tail droop. I
> had a "76" 31' that was
> ok as some of them were caught and re-enforced at
> the factory.

Along those same lines, I have a 31' Sovereign with
rear bath and I have become paranoid about "drooping
rear", the trailer, I've given up on me.)o8  We
haven't had it long but every time I walk into the
bathroom I think "Is this going to fall off with me in
it?" I have never heard a definative test for the
"droop." Some say lift the rear bumper, by hand, and
if it wiggles you may have "droop." Or, Look at the
side panels from the front to the rear and if they
ripple at the wheel well area, you may have "droop."

Is their a real measurable way to check the amount of
drop from, say, the rear axle back? or some other
fixed point that would say yea or nay definately to
droop?

thanks, bill b.

1969 Sovereign 31'