[VAL] Reproduction Door Handles

Hello all,

As some of you might know, I make reproduction Bargman H20-2 door handles.
Between my '56 Airstream and my two Spartans I had several that were broken,
so I located a foundry, bought a mold and began producing them. I've been
only making the H20-2, but I've had some requests for the L-77 also. The
L-77 is found on late '50's and early '60's Airstreams. It is a vertical
handle that pulls straight out built on a tall rectangular bezel with
beveled corners. It looks sort of like a refrigerator door handle. Since the
cost of a new mold and the minimum order for the handle is pretty steep, the
question I'd like to ask the group is what level of interest is there in
this handle? I'm not trying to sell handles on the list, but on the other
hand, I'd be dumb to buy a mold and a bunch of handles if no one wants them.
Please respond to this inquiry off list directly to me at
jenkins1924@hotmail.com.

Tom, I hope it's ok to make this request. If there's a problem, please let
me know.

Thanks,
Brian Jenkins
'56 Airstream Caravanner