[VAL] theVAP Episode 20: The Shiniest Trailer on the Planet

Join theVAP this week as we talk with Arlen and Shirley Manning, owners of
the "Shiniest Trailer on the Planet!".  We discuss the many steps and
dedication it takes to achieve that perfect polish!

-Finding the perfect trailer
-Not practical to have a polished trailer
-Swift video inspiration
-Nuvite - polish of choice
-Low speed compounding
-Aluminum is porous
-Altering aluminum: Abrading, Burnishing, Coating
-Compounding horsepower reshapes the aluminum
-Problems with wet sanding
-The different polish grades
-Which grade should I use?
-Filiform corrosion explained
-Acid etching for severe corrosion
-Alumiprep 33
-Develop a polishing system
-How to use a compounder
-Learning the techniques
-DeWalt DW-130 compounder - high torque low RPM
-Cyclo polisher - The finishing step
-Why people skip the compounding and go straight to the cycloing
-What is a cyclo?
-Sweatshirt material on the cyclo is the key
-CycloWraps
-Innovations: Compounding, Sweatshirt material, Micro fiber cloths
-Cleanliness is very important for polishing
-Prepare a polishing kit
-Cyclo usage techniques
-How much polish does it take?
-The learning process