[VAL] Look what fell into my lap today

Today I got a call from a local RV shop. Seems someone from Halfway, OR
had brought in a "Airlight" trailer to be worked on. He thought I might
know some thing about it. Well it was a totally new one on me. The shop
guy couldn't find a data plate of any kind, wasn't sure of the age, just
thought it looked like and Airstream.

Well after finding this http://www.coughran.org/Airlight/airlight.html
on a Google search I had to agree. It's a bit strange looking with the
entry door between the tail lights. Otherwise very nice. If it said
"Airstream" on it the price wouldn't even be to bad.

I quick sent off a note with the link to Fred Coldwell and lo and behold
he had never seen or heard of it either. So tomorrow I'm going to run
down and take some pictures for Fred. We will have to seen what comes of
this little adventure.

Charlie