Re: [VAL] Cleaner?

Jo Ann,

When I refurbished our '75 Argosy I was able to get the entire coach
soda blasted. Fella was first in the area and getting started. I like
what I saw and he was well recommeded. Being new at it he didn't charge
to much.

The resulting finish was matte with a roughness to it that the painter
didn't like. He ended up sanding the entire coach to get it where he
liked it for holding paint.

The older units were particularly suseptable to denting at the front
lower panels. Not as much support as there is these days. The soda
process was gentle enough that it didn't even push in these panels.

Bottom line, soda blasting works.

Charlie