Re: [VAL] Weather band Radio

Just a note - our humble Subaru Forester (2005) has a weather band
radio standard - and we bought the cheapest one too. And Gerald's
correct - you rely on it more and more. Another Ditto on driving
through Portland on I-5 with the A/S. Big NO-NO. I'm not even
comfortable on I-84 as it approaches rush hour mess but there isn't an
alternative that I've ever found. The lane advice is golden.
jw