Re: [VAL] Toilet seal, Thetford

Thanks to all for the info. The most vital info has to do with the "Oh, shoot"
experience that I myself have experienced on many occasions when I had planned
a "simple, quick repair" and discovered that complexity slipped in when I was
not looking.

This suggests to me that I had better do my homework, carefully, and examine all
of the charts and illustrations in detail.

cheers, bill b.
BTW the Thetford in my '69 Sovereign Is the "Thetford Aqua Magic Supreme, Model 1800."