Re: [VAL] Vintage Vacations Rally

I just got done looking at all the pictures form the rally.  It really got
me pumped up for camping this season, but it also made me jealous.  There
were some fantastic looking trailers out there.  It made me want to hitch up
the Bambi and head west.  Thanks for sharing the pics.  Anybody up for a
similar venture in the northeast?  Maybe I can talk Steve Hingtgen from
Vintage Trailer Supply into hosting something similar up our way.  Are you
out there, Steve?

Thanks,
Wally
'61 Bambi