Re: [VAL] Vintage Vacations Rally

Hi Bill,

I was kind of off the beaten track, on site 3222, between an Airstream, and
a, for the most part, empty spot.  My trailer had a number of flags flying
from the front of it, but I spent a lot of time over with Robert Madrigal in
the other Streamline, which was across the street from Craig Dorsey and the
'59 caddy.

There was another man with a cowboy hat, but I didn't start wearing mine
until I sunburnt the top of my head a little!

I thought it was a great rally ---almost like a block party at times.

Wish I had something like the Spartan manor that was there.  What a
beautiful unit that one was.

-Tom
(now in Anaheim, and leaving back to Houston tomorrow)