[VAL] Joann's front hitch

Hi Joann,
That sounds like a good solution for getting the trailer into difficult places.
I do occasionally have to move my equipment trailer chained up to my front end
loader and head first push it into a tight spot...or get it out of one. So the
front of the truck with the tires turning must work just as well. Always good to
have other options. I was also thinking for awhile that the trailer spare tire
might end up there. I don't know if that would effect cooling capacity though.
Still building the overhead cab storage...in my head. The cab noise from the Yakima
rack is already bugging me. I am spoiled by the Tundra's quiet ride in the cab. But
the need for in the bed storage is still the overriding issue. When I do get it
together I will send a picture. If you have time to send one of your new set up
please do. I can still dream!
Thanks,
Gary
1962 Safari 22'