Re: [VAL] Joann's front hitch

Well, oddly enough it's raining here. Unheard of this time of the year
- weird. Anyway, when it clears, I'll take some pics. I like the extra
lighting cuz I drive out of a far in the boonies vineyard at night and
the neighbor has black cows and they usually manage to get into the
road. Plus coyotes, deer, and now antelope! There a big herd of Tule
Elk near the vineyard as well so I'm sure one of the will find the nice
road eventually. I go out there to fish for bass and Bluegill in the
irrigation ponds. Lots of fun on a light wt fly rod.
jw