Re: [VAL] Re. Joann

Gary - if you've got any of these proposed items installed yet, send
photo. I finally got around to using the front hitch and pushing the
Bubble into a spot sure beats backing (make that "trying to back) up.
Still a little weird backing up with the trailer attached to the front
of the truck but at least you can see where the trailer is going. I did
manage to take out a sprinkler timer and valve however - a cloth dog
leash had gotten wrapped around it and when I pulled forward the right
front tire must have pulled the lease and POP! Thank God it wasn't the
line just to the left or we would have had a geyser in the front yard.
It's seldom simple is it?
Jo Ann
p.s. I love the brush guard & lights - most studly looking as a friend
described it. I took it as a compliment but my spouse said he feels
silly driving it.