RE: [VAL] Rivet source

Thanks to all who have replied regarding my Caravel.  Rivets are on the way,
and I'll be measuring for holding tanks today.

It looks like my frame is in pretty good shape for being 40 years old.  It's
very solid and only the very tip of one outrigger (right front) is rusted
bad enough to repair.  I think I'll just wire brush it and either paint it
or treat it with Corrosion X and put the new axle and floor on.

One interesting thing.  I had originally planned on just replacing a portion
of the floor, about 12" x 36" right at the door.  There were a couple of
other small rotten places that I treated with wood preservative, but not
many.  Then I decided to go ahead and do the full monty.  Yesterday, when
removing the old floor, I discovered that about two inches all across the
very rear were completely rotted.  If I hadn't taken the shell off, I
probably would have never noticed that.  It was not visible from anywhere
until we removed the C channel.