[VAL] I am proud of me

Today I Finished installing the Dexter Rear axle Had to re  drill the frame
nut that was not too bad. I was told I could not possibly do it  alone but I
didn't listen and did it all by my little self. Just goes to show  you what a
senile old man can does if he sets his mind to it.
Now for the front axle I need to do some primary engineering  to get the
parking break set up right. I intend to possibly use a light boat  winch mounted
under the toung to set the break.
Ok now it is nap time.
Jim Smith