Re: [VAL] 67 Caravel

Dan
You can get poly tanks to fit the area you want. Measure the area your
planning on putting them allowing for the plumbing for each.
You will need a separate dump valve for each tank but only one termination
point where you hook up the slinky sewer hose. The gray tank is dumped last
to wash out the hose. If you have trouble finding a supplier let me know and
I'll look up the number of two I know that does tanks. As for the fasteners
check Fastenal, Aircraft Spruce, or MSC.
Also look up the VAP.com
I believe it was Colin who had a '67 resto. done recently.

Bobby