[VAL] 67 Caravel

Hi Folks,

Newbie here.  I have the shell off of my 67 Caravel and am working on the
frame, floor, etc. and I have a question.  The first of many I would
imagine.

Is there a way of putting a gray and black water holding tank system in this
thing?  I suppose they would need to be thin enough to fit between the floor
and the pan.  A motor home I once owned had the system so the black water
drained first and then the gray water helped flush the system.  I would like
to do that if possible.

Also, in listening to the VAP Cast I noticed the guys talking about bucking
rivets, and sure enough I noticed many of the rivets I removed were bucked
rather than Olympics.  Does anyone have a source for those rivets?   I can
probably buy them at Aircraft Spruce, a place I deal with all the time since
I have an airplane, but I thought perhaps there is a better place.  Airplane
parts always seem to be priced exponentially higher than normal items! c);^)

Thanks,
Dan Downing