[VAL] Kentucky Caravan

Since I live only 3 miles from Levi Jackson State Park, London, KY, I
asked the Park Ranger today when the Airstreams will be here. He said
about 25 are expected May 17 & 18. If anyone on this list will be in the
group, where are you staying before coming here--so I know if you are
coming from the North or South? At present I am in the middle of a '66
Caravel restoration, and not ready for the road yet. But maybe I can stop
by and visit with some fellow Airstreamers.
---Bob Pohle, London, KY