[VAL] Re:74 Univolt

Hey Kids,

SPRING IS IN THE AIR...actually its in the mid 80s here!
Time to dust off the old Chrome Toasters and shine em up for some summer
frolicking!!!!!

The univolt in the 74 makes no noise at all so I'm not replacing it like I
usually do.
However when I'm plugged in~ Everything works....when I unplug I only have
things like water pump and vent fan......If I put a key btwn the 1st two lugs on
the fuse panel everything comes to life.....the book is useless cause the one
in there does NOT COMPARE!
I have a feeling something is missing but it seem strange that it works when
energized.

Any Wise or Unwise comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

AlanT
Mesa Az
79 and 74 rear bed internationals (both with the ~"ALASKA PACKAGE" ~WOO HOO)
and too many other toys to mention!
ok ~ just one~~~~ still lovin my 86 M.B. 300SDL