[VAL] American Highway: a new podcast featuring Airstreamers

hello all-

I am starting a new podcast which will feature stories from travelers
(especailly Airsrtreamers) while they are traveling. It will be free to
all to download. Its called "American Highway", and will debut in May.
I'll be recording at rallies, truck stops, rest areas, and the like. If
you have a story, tall tale, or bold faced lie, feel free to share it.
Next public recording session will be at Camp Dearfield in Milford MI
the weekend of May 18th-21st. Feel free to stop by if you find yourself
there. I hope folks will find it fun.
"American Highway" is produced by SubRosa Radio, a Division of National
Podcast Corp.
Here's a link to the website: www.subrosaradio.com

If it was inappropriate for me to write about this here, I apologise.
Just though folks would like to know....

Alex Kensington
#wbcci 8728