RE:[VAL] Pickup topper- Retrax! (about MT)

**We
have to drive 200 miles for a Costco trip. **

When we drove out to Montana from Maryland ( Bozman to Bozeman!) we were
impressed by the number of trucks towing camper trailers...or really any
type of trailer...out there. It seemed that everyone was towing something,
and sometimes even 2 trailers. Once we made a few trips around in MT in our
Honda Civic (with German Shepherd on board) we got the point. Everything is
so far from everything that folks want to be able to camp out along the
way.We really wished we had a trailer at the time.
When we got our AS we vowed to make MT the first place to go in it.
Beautiful country out there and the friendly people didn't treat us like
strangers!

-Tracey