Re: [VAL] Pickup topper- Retrax!

Hi Bill,

We have been using a Retrax ( http://www.rolltopcover.com/ ) cover for five
years in Montana.  It keeps out snow, rain, and hands.  Its made of Lexan.
I'm not sure if I could chop through it with an ax.  I could probably stand
on it.  It looks as good as the day we bought it except for a few dings on
the aluminum.  The Lexan has not cracked and I don't think it will.  That
was my concern when I first bought it.  Remarkable stuff.  There is many
times I have brushed the snow off of it and rolled it back withought a
problem.  In five years it has only been frozen shut under some freezing
rain.  A few bangs on the Lexan unstuck it.  It does have a lock on it.

I just can't say enough good things about it.  The company is in North
Dakota.  My wife likes it as much as I do since it so conveniet to use.  We
have to drive 200 miles for a Costco trip.  It gets used often.  It really
does keep out the rain.

I put in a lot of research before I found this one.  I guess they are on the
third generation of their covers.

Good luck,

Jim